ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

DESARROLLO "B"

5 participantes

DESARROLLO "B" Empty DESARROLLO "B"

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Nov 30, 2014 10:17 pm

WRITE YOUR TEXT HERE study

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

DESARROLLO "B" Empty Re: DESARROLLO "B"

Mensaje por yesenia esquivel Miér Dic 03, 2014 11:32 pm

SOCIAL INTEGRATION
DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" MATUTINO
TEACHER: ARASELI
KARLA YESENIA MORALES ESQUIVEL...  Embarassed  I love you santa
Hi I dera them a description of my school. C.B.Ta # 88
My community is a nice place, his name is Ojocaliente Zacatecas, for starters it's not a big place, but it is very small with some shops as coopel, Soria, Aurrera Shop clothes and shoes Arguably one place developed. I like living here because Mayori my family is here too I have achieved a good life with my neighbors and friends.
Ojocaliente has several primary schools, high school and CBTa 88 which is where study is not a very dry but it is very green think it has a good climate and good conditions in classrooms, and good service along with teachers, although not is a very touristy place is a community where you can enjoy the garden which is next to the big church, you can also enjoy many shops ie Ojocaliente be considered a place where trade is practiced shoes or accessories.
 Ojocaliente an important event is the feast of the tuna and grape festival of the Virgin of Guadalupe, Lady of Miracles, master child among others. Where you can enjoy various events. Finally I think my community is a good place though uncertainty exists but still we all have problems, but also can enjoy beautiful moments, I like living in Ojocaliente. lol! cheers rendeer

yesenia esquivel

Mensaje por frida.sofia Jue Dic 04, 2014 4:30 pm

SOCIAL INTEGRATION
Frida Sofia Becerra Ceballos
Teacher: Araceli Vargas
Integral Development "B" Morning
rendeer santa cheers
My house is in green with a brown gate, two floors, has a garage for a car, a small office, five bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, 2 bathrooms soil is blancocon cafes colored stones inside it is painted off-white, the dining chairs are orange, my room is brown large rooms with twin beds and one with double ventans and terreza and complete labrador black and bathrooms garage is large if only for a car . Very Happy  Embarassed

frida.sofia

Mensaje por medina reyes Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:42 pm

SOCIAL INTEGRATION
KAREN LIZBETH MEDINA REYES
TEACHER: ARASELI VARGAS Laughing
My house is green and has a black window beside the door. Entering the courtyard there are red flowers and three bedrooms and each has a bed and two closets and two of them have a window, the cousine has a table, a refrigerator, a microwave, a stove and two bitrinas.
The batroom has a cup a sink and shower.
cheers santa rendeer

medina reyes

Mensaje por maribel gonzales Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:58 pm

SOCIAL INTEGRATION
MARIBEL GONZALES MAYORGA
TEACHER: ARASELI VARGAS:rendeer: lol!
Mi house is red outside has a traee oustside has five rooms a bathoom one cusine yard store hall garage is in Ojocaliente Zacatecas in Pamanes colony Escobedo third section in it live my siblings and mom and me serious all.
Laughing Very Happy santa

maribel gonzales

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado