ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

DESARROLLO "A"

+8
Alejandro amador
janely
Samantha Hernandez flores
rafael lopez delgadillo
Juan Manuel Lujan
zaida
Alejandra victoria flores
Araceli
12 participantes

DESARROLLO "A" Empty DESARROLLO "A"

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Nov 30, 2014 10:15 pm

WRITE YOUR TEXT HERE flower

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

DESARROLLO "A" Empty Re: DESARROLLO "A"

Mensaje por Alejandra victoria flores Miér Dic 03, 2014 6:57 pm

-Hello could you tell me how to get Ojocaliente wing church if I am located in front of the auditorium chinampas.
-hello therefore first see to your left and right wing got here street corner then turn to your right and go straight and you will come to the garden of the people then turn to your right and straight is the church.
-thank you very much.
-Beware nothing.
-Like you, goodbye
-bye

Alejandra victoria flores

Mensaje por zaida Miér Dic 03, 2014 8:10 pm

My community is a nice place, his name is Ojocaliente to begin with is not a big place but it is very small, has some shops as coopel, Soria and others. could be said to be a place developed. I like living here because mayori my family is here also that I have achieved a good life with my neighbors and friends. Ojocaliente has several schools, high school and CBTa 88 which is where
ZAIDA COMMUNITY
study is not a very dry but neither is very green think it has a good climate and although not a very touristic place is a community where you can enjoyed the garden which is next to the big church, also you can enjoy many shops ie Ojocaliente could be considered a place where trade is practiced either shoes or accessories. Ojocaliente an important event is the feast of the tuna and grapes where you can enjoy various events. finally I think my community is a good place as we all may have problems but also can enjoy beautiful moments, I like living in Ojocaliente.

zaida

Mensaje por Juan Manuel Lujan Jue Dic 04, 2014 5:01 pm

My house is a single story, the house is large, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, fully furnished, the room has couches and a TV, rooms have a TV each, a bed, a closet. It has a 3 car garage, also has a large with grass and trees that shade the entire backyard patio.
It also has a rustic part where there are rocks and ancient things.
This is my house and this beautiful

Juan Manuel Lujan

Mensaje por rafael lopez delgadillo Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:51 pm

My home is average, has two bedrooms a small kitchen three quarters where things family bathroom and a small living room where 8 people were stored.

rafael lopez delgadillo

Mensaje por Samantha Hernandez flores Jue Dic 04, 2014 7:25 pm

hello teacher,
because I'm going to tell about my community ojocalente called ..
Ojocaliente is a very beautiful and great features many nearby ranches Laugar and also has many leyendad old stories among other things before had an eye for hot water is why the town is called so .. does leyendad as the royal road of mines the hill of the weeping of pitchers papanton inter .. Ojocaliente also tien many colonies, and gardens have a church that is the patroness of quie and the Virgin of miracles and every year he is grabbing a feast in commemoration of her. . this very nice Ojocaliente hope conosca all the things you have
teacher goodbye
Smile Very Happy

Samantha Hernandez flores

Mensaje por janely Jue Dic 04, 2014 7:27 pm

hello my name is janely azalle jasso rodruiguez and I'll talk as my house is very large, containing one bedroom has three closets, two double beds, a TV a breo, the other bedroom has a closet a hairdresser, a bed two bureau and a large mirror, a salacias for its atencion.a, a kitchen dining room, a bathroom and a large courtyard and is painted pink with beige and the front door is yellow home is located in the orchard number three.
bye thanks for teacher attention.

janely

Mensaje por Alejandro amador Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, l´ll explain how to get from house to my campus.

On leaving my house l go to the left, to reach the first corner, l turn to the left, l´m ringt and l turn the right and continue stright for three blocks more, and then roand thirty steps and get to the entance.

thank you very much.

Alejandro amador

Mensaje por ingrid vanessa Vie Dic 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Ingrid Vanessa Ovalle González
Desarrollo Integral Comunitario A
my house is nice, has two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room and kitchen, plus unn courtyard with flowers and grass, and two garages, I live in a quiet neighborhood with very friendly people and there are very handsome boys and I get well with them, what I like about my house is the yard because I'm the one who attends there and I can escuvhar music and watch the stars in the company of my faithful friend my dog.

ingrid vanessa

Mensaje por Alejandra Martínez García Vie Dic 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Alejandra Martínez García
Desarrollo integral "A"
My house is large, it is located in the fractionation New Ojocaliente has three recamas, each one has a bed television wardrobe and some things more, has a bathroom in which there is a mirror. in the kitchen this table, stove, dishes and vessels.Tiene a large patio with some plants and in the living room is a bookcase, a computer, a printer and other things. The exterior of my house is yellow and is in a very quiet person. Very Happy

Alejandra Martínez García

Mensaje por Rodrigo plasencia armos Vie Dic 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Rodrigo Plasencia Ramos.
Desarrollo integral "A"
My house is located in Ojocaliente in the papanton fractionation street . my house is large has four quarters two bathrooms a kitchen room . ces my house two stories.

Rodrigo plasencia armos

Mensaje por Oscar Esquivel castillo Vie Dic 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Oscar Esquivel Castillo
Desarrollo Integral ''A''
1er Semestre

GERMANY lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
It is a country in Central Europe which is part of the European Union (EU). Bordered on the north by the North Sea, Denmark, and the Baltic Sea; to the east by Poland and the Czech Republic; to the south by Austria and Switzerland; and to the west by France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands.

IMPORTANT CITIES OF GERMANY:
Hamburg
The full name of Hamburg is "Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg" (Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg in German). This is due to its history as a member of the medieval Hanseatic League and as a Free Imperial City of the Holy Roman Empire, and also by the fact that it is a city-state and one of the sixteen states of Germany.

Berlin
It is one of the most influential cities in the political sphere of the European Union and in 2006 was chosen by UNESCO Creative City. [3] In 2009 the city received the Prince of Asturias Award for Concord.

Oscar Esquivel castillo

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado