ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

INFORMATICA "C"

+4
jair galvan
Miguel Angel Perez
juan de jesus garcia
Araceli
8 participantes

INFORMATICA "C" Empty INFORMATICA "C"

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Nov 30, 2014 10:09 pm

WRITE YOUR TEXT.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

INFORMATICA "C" Empty Re: INFORMATICA "C"

Mensaje por juan de jesus garcia Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:23 pm

MY HOME Very Happy Smile Surprised What a Face I love you

MY HOUSE IS ONE APARTMENT HAS FOUR ROOMS A KITCHEN TWO BATHROOMS AND HAS A LARGE PATIO IS GREEN WITH RED ENTRY IS A YELLOW GATE WITH VARANDALES WHITE AND WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS ONE DOWN ALL THE HOUSE HAS WIFI NETWORK WHERE CAN I ACER AND SEE THINGS IN MY HOUSE WHERE WE LIVE eight people lived VERY HAPPILY AND EACH ROOM HAS ITS OWN TV EVERY ROOM HAS TWO BEDS AND ALL HAVE A TOILET WHERE CAN ARRANGE COMFORTABLY AND GOOD THAT WAS THE DESCRIPTION OF MY HOUSE ... I love you I love you Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Surprised

juan de jesus garcia

Mensaje por Miguel Angel Perez Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:31 pm

My House
my house is large has a floor, entering the room with three chairs brown with red and brown color table center square and the front is a table with the stereo and TV medium sized desoues this kitchen in which there is a stove black, rectangular table and a storage wood color white with dryer frets a wooden cupboard where all the reastes, then is the bathroom which has a white cup, white sink, a mirror with a basis of plaster and wood partment. enseguda are the bedrooms

Miguel Angel Perez

Mensaje por jair galvan Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:53 pm

my house
My house has 3 floors 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms

on the 1st floor to the top this room and aesthetics then this row right hand is the first bedroom in her grandparents remain, after the runner crosses and hang cusine is reached where my family eats
after right hand is the 2nd bedroom in the bedroom I dwell on frame then my bedroom is the one room.

at the 2 plannta 20 steps climb then to the right is the 3rd bedroom where my parents are left then is sige the hall till bequeath flange 4 bedroom where visitors stay in this room is 2 bathroom where visits are cleaned .

on the 3rd floor is 5 room where we store old things .

jair galvan

Mensaje por jose angel alamillo diaz Vie Dic 05, 2014 1:43 pm

JOSE ANGEL DIAZ DE LEON ALAMILLO

Description of my house

My house has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining area plus a waiting room. We also have a large yard where I can play football.

In my home 4 people who are my parents, my sister and I live. Each has a bedroom with its own TV and patio have 2 pets are dogs that are also fun throughout the yard.

Besides my home in the evenings is very cool because no house and sides only a great football field and large departamos far from home but just my family and I live very comfortably.

jose angel alamillo diaz

Mensaje por milagros estefani Vie Dic 05, 2014 2:31 pm

my house
My house has 2 floors 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms

on the 1st floor to the top this room and aesthetics then this row right hand is the first bedroom in her grandparents remain, after the runner crosses and hang cusine is reached where my family eats
after right hand is the 2nd bedroom in the bedroom I dwell on frame then my bedroom is the one room.

at the 1 plannta 20 steps climb then to the right is the 2rd bedroom where my parents are left then is sige the hall till bequeath flange 2 bedroom where visitors stay in this room is 1 bathroom where visits are cleaned .

on the 3rd floor is room where we store old things .12.05.2014 :

manuel de jesus arrellin martinez

milagros estefani

Mensaje por milagros estefani Vie Dic 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Description of my house
My house has 4 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining area plus a waiting room. We also have a large yard.
In my home 6 people who are my parents, my sister, my brothers and I live. Each has a bedroom and television. but just my family and I live very comfortably
Rolling Eyes Like a Star @ heaven
by:milagros estefani morales mtz.

milagros estefani

Mensaje por Gustavo Perez B. Vie Dic 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Description of my house
My house has three bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, a garage and a large patio.Mi house is very cool and big, I like to be in it for their ease.

Gustavo Perez B.

Mensaje por Monserrath Aguilera Vie Dic 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Description of my house...
My house is green is medium and in front of it there are two coffee doors, various types of cactus tree and potted flowers, upon entering this small hallway with two large vases, picture of flowers, a mirror and two medium smaller at the sides, to right this room has couches, a coffee table also a bookcase with several books and a television next to the biggest chair is a door leading to my room and my sister in it two beds, a wardrobe, a dresser, a TV and a table between the two beds. Then there is another room which is to my younger sisters has a medium bed two small tables next to the bed, a wardrobe and a shelf with toys.
Then continue down the hall is the kitchen and dining room, the kitchen is integral has dishwasher, a stove, a refrigerator, a microwave and a large table or bar and the dining room is a round table with six chairs there is also a chest TV and in front of the dining room are stairs that go to the roof and under them there are two closets.
After this is the fourth of my parents is a big bed, a wardrobe, a dresser, closet, two small tables beside the bed and a sofa then there's the bathroom has a sink, a medicine cabinet, closet, behind a door is the shower and behind a curtain is the toilet. Passing the bathroom is the yard is large grass, many flowers and a tree.

What a Face

Monserrath Aguilera

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado