ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

INFORMATICA "B"

+7
Eduardo Barrera Gutierrez
Carla Roman
Haide Jaqueline Aguilar
perea navarro josue
Fernanda Rincón
Vivian C. H.
Araceli
11 participantes

INFORMATICA "B" Empty INFORMATICA "B"

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Nov 30, 2014 10:08 pm

WRITE YOUR TEXT.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

INFORMATICA "B" Empty Re: INFORMATICA "B"

Mensaje por Vivian C. H. Mar Dic 02, 2014 7:03 pm

My house is green two floors, has a garage for two cars, a hall, five bedrooms, a kitchen dining room, bathroom terrace, the ground is white, the inside is painted pink and blancolos chairs are green with a center table in the bedrooms there are bed, dresser, television, closet in the bathroom there is a toilet, a sink, a shelf, a watering ...
Thats old Very Happy

Vivian C. H.

Mensaje por Fernanda Rincón Jue Dic 04, 2014 4:40 pm

the place where I live is very nice and big,but that if with very friendly people, has a garden wich is very cute, a church with a great history,many shops either of clothing, shoes or groceries, has many schools where day to day students develop their knowledge, has many downtown streets especially since it has many streets and their homes are usually medium and with one or two floors... why and is much more Ojocaliente an incredible place to live.Very Happy Cool Laughing I love you cheers queen

Fernanda Rincón

Mensaje por perea navarro josue Jue Dic 04, 2014 5:06 pm

My house is located in the colony veterans of the revolution in zacatecas Ojocaliente on the street j. isabel oaks # 22.
consists of two floors of which the first is: garage for two cars, entrance hall, study room, bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, and palapa, the second floor has 3 bedrooms a bathroom and hall and balcony is white color with brown has vegetation and fruit trees of apple, peach, plum and lemon.

perea navarro josue

Mensaje por Haide Jaqueline Aguilar Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:14 pm

My house is a little big, has three bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room and a patio, my house is low floor, has seven windows, three-door and four-door outside in. My house is in a good location as it is close to the gas station, oxo, a sports hall and sports complex. Very Happy Razz bounce cheers sunny

Haide Jaqueline Aguilar

Mensaje por Carla Roman Jue Dic 04, 2014 7:04 pm

MY HOUSE lol!

my house is a cozy and friendly place to stay and relax all day in her place. is painted brown color yellow is located on private ruvalcaba. my house is on two floors has a garage, has two halls one on the ground floor and one on the top floor has a staircase, with three very large bedrooms and two medium, large room has a bed king size, medium middle room has a double bed and the other room has two single beds, a living room, with two bathrooms and one is in a medium-sized bedrooms, a kitchen and dining area, has a patio, has a gate seven doors and eight windows. Daytime allows very good illumination of light and a very good ventilation during hot weather. my bedroom is on the top is a medium room which I really like. my house is very comfortable and very nice Very Happy

Carla Roman

Mensaje por Eduardo Barrera Gutierrez Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:05 pm

My house is litlle big has five bedrooms one kitchen one living room one room to the family one backyard my house is color,s white .

Eduardo Barrera Gutierrez

Mensaje por Ricardo Escareño M Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:34 pm

My town.
El Saladillo is a little community located in the municipality of General Panfilo Natera. Its population is about 2800 in 2010. In El Saladillo you can find a such of things as: There is a garden, there are two churches, one in every corner of the community. We have about three lagoons. I don’t know why we called lagoons. They have not water. There are a lot of houses and deals. We have a kinder garden, two elementary schools and a secondary school. Our celebrations are on December 12th where we celebrate to the Mexico’s queen and on march 19th where we celebrate to San Jose. In my opinion live in El Saladillo is quiet. There are fights but they are very few.
I recommend that you visit El Saladillo. It is little but you’ll find a lot od fun.

Ricardo Escareño M

Mensaje por Pablo F. de Santiago Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:59 pm

My House
My house is a bit small, it is two stories. Downstairs we have the living room, kitchen, dining room and front stairs bathroom.
In Part upstairs are three bedrooms; First is my parents and mine is against my brother who is second.
My house is small but not so much, I really enjoy because although there is little we all have our privacy.
In the bedroom of my parent is the cradle of my brother the child and whenever I need to get off at night telling me to be quiet so as not to wake him.
I love my house. Laughing lol!

Pablo F. de Santiago

Mensaje por rolando cortes Jue Dic 04, 2014 9:25 pm

My house

In the place where i live is not very big is small, suitable for a small number of families like mine, contains the necessary one for ooms, bathroom, living among others. It is a very suitable and nice place with a good family atmosphere. Is a salmon colored house nice for desert, white doors. Very Happy Smile

rolando cortes

Mensaje por Yesenia S.G Jue Dic 04, 2014 9:42 pm

My house is green on the outside has a garage for one car and a hallway to enter the house has wooden doors and windows wooden entrance door there is a small white and wood after it occurs this pink and purple room with wooden door and window also has a leather armchairs TV cabinet yn one corner and the phone, after that the dining room is a bookcase, a computer, a service of a sound, an area of dining room with 6 chairs and there are also artificial trees, passing this has estuda kitchen, refrigerator, dining bar, microwave, blender, window, washing dishes, etc .... where there is a door leading to the stairs to the backyard patio with plants and drying space is a window that belongs quarter and a smaller one is the bathroom. whole house has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, in bedrooms there are beds, televisions, cabinets, closed, mirrors and bathrooms .... there is lava-hands, mirrors, shower and sink. the rooms are blue, green, pink, and red colors. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Embarassed

Yesenia S.G

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado