ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

INFORMATICA "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

+5
Fernanda Rincón
Ricardo Escareño M
Misael Montes
Vivian C. H.
Araceli
9 participantes

INFORMATICA "B"  DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty INFORMATICA "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Oct 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi!
Describe your role model here.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

INFORMATICA "B"  DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty MY ROLE MODEL

Mensaje por Vivian C. H. Jue Oct 16, 2014 8:14 pm

MY ROLE MODEL
Justin Bieber is a singer of the music pop, go the famous with help of your mom,with a YouTube video, I´m interesed your personaliti, He´s Beautiful, I´s from Canadian, Age 20 years old. Surprised

Vivian C. H.

INFORMATICA "B"  DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty Re: INFORMATICA "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por Misael Montes Jue Oct 16, 2014 9:03 pm

MY ROLE MODEL
My Role Model is named Alfredo Montes Flores, he is my older brother, he's 19 years old and lives in Zacatecas. He studied mathematics. He has very good memory for the mathematics. He is my role model because he is a brother exepcional and always make me laugh.
He is MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD.

Misael Montes

INFORMATICA "B"  DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty Re: INFORMATICA "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por Ricardo Escareño M Jue Oct 16, 2014 9:09 pm

My Role Model.

Sylwia Grzeszczak is a singer. She is from Poland. She is 25 yeas old. She've participated in the Polish version of "Pop Idol". I admire her because her sings so beautiful and her song are the cutest.

Ricardo Escareño M

Mensaje por Araceli Jue Oct 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Misael Montes escribió:MY ROLE MODEL
My Role Model is named Alfredo Montes Flores, he is my older brother, he's 19 years old and lives in Zacatecas. He studied mathematics. He has very good memory for the mathematics. He is my role model because he is a brother exepcional and always make me laugh.
He is MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD.

Very Happy Hi Misael, I am Reading your Role model.
Thanks.
Your teacher
Araceli

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

Mensaje por Fernanda Rincón Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:06 pm

MY ROLE MODEL
Hi! Harry Styles is my role model because he is a great singer and member of the british group One Direction, because from small to followed their dreams, loves to help people this thaks to the great humility that does this tough is 20 years Very Happy I love you What a Face rabbit

Fernanda Rincón

Mensaje por Carla Roman Jue Oct 23, 2014 2:51 pm

MY ROLE MODEL
Mario Gotze is 22 years old. He is from Germany and he's a German footballer. He is handsome and attractive and he's a excellent player. He is my role model for all his qualities. He is simply the bets player of "Real Madrid". Smile

Carla Roman

Mensaje por rolando cortes Jue Oct 23, 2014 7:03 pm

MY ROLE MODEL
Hello Antonio Aguilar Barraza is my role model. He is internationally known  as the charro of Mexico, artist, actor and singer bron in the mexican city of Zacatecas, dies at 83 years old in the city of New York. I admire  him quite as the city of Zacatecas was ojocaliente seminarian of the cathedral, then came his triumph.

rolando cortes

Mensaje por Haide Jaqueline Aguilar Jue Oct 23, 2014 7:29 pm

I admire my mom, she is 35, she looks after her family. Ojocaliente live in, it's nice, sympathetic, provides confidence and my great friend and a warrior that is left not win at anything

Haide Jaqueline Aguilar

Mensaje por Carmen Gonzalez Mar Oct 28, 2014 7:25 pm

my role model Fredy Gonzalez, he is my brother, is 27 years.
He lives in Santa Elena but works in Zacatecas. It is very good person, very caring and has a great commitment so made. I love it Smile

Carmen Gonzalez

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado