ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

INFORMATICA "A" DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL

+19
tomas roman
Christopher Rafael S.G
laura hernandez
edgar torres
Jennyfer Guerrero Mtz
sonia guadalupe
yajahira lopez
Javier Hernández
karen martinez
vanessa Garcia Vela
Evelyn Navarro Amador
Andrea Hernandez
Martha Elizabeth Ruiz
brayan ivan flores
leonel escalera macias
Alejandro Hernandez
ALAN JAVIER ROMAN PEREZ
Karolina Escareño Trejo
Araceli
23 participantes

INFORMATICA  "A"  DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL  Empty INFORMATICA "A" DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Oct 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi, Describe your role model.
Don´t forget write your full name and your group.

Thanks
Your Teacher.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

INFORMATICA  "A"  DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL  Empty Re: INFORMATICA "A" DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL

Mensaje por Karolina Escareño Trejo Dom Oct 19, 2014 10:45 am

Karolina Escareño Trejo
Informática ''A''
My role model is: Veronica Trejo.
Is From saladillo.
she is 41 years old.
she is a husewife and she has two children

Última edición por Karolina Escareño Trejo el Jue Oct 23, 2014 5:03 pm, editado 2 veces

Karolina Escareño Trejo

INFORMATICA  "A"  DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL  Empty Re: INFORMATICA "A" DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL

Mensaje por ALAN JAVIER ROMAN PEREZ Dom Oct 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Don omar is my favorite singer because he is a businessman, actor, singer very famous which is Puerto Rico is 31 years old and I would like to meet him someday I really like singing and is one of my favorite cantatas and I hope that never changes and I would like to come here to zacatecas to give a concert and be able to go to that concert if I could coming

ALAN JAVIER ROMAN PEREZ

Mensaje por Alejandro Hernandez Dom Oct 19, 2014 1:10 pm

MY ROLE MODEL

Her name is Aida, She's my role model, she's my mom, she's 35 years old, she works is Fondo plata, is secretary and has three children

Alejandro Hernandez

Mensaje por leonel escalera macias Dom Oct 19, 2014 1:18 pm

My role model is: Jose Manuel.
He is from Colonia Hidalgo,Luis Moya,Zacatecas. He is 57 years old. He is builder and wine grower.He is married. His wife is Maria Guadalupe. He has 9 son and he is very happy.
He is my gandfather.

leonel escalera macias

Mensaje por brayan ivan flores Dom Oct 19, 2014 2:01 pm

My role model is : Alfonso Flores the is of San Cristobal is a worker and man responsable he is a great fatherand i admirehim a lot.

brayan ivan flores

Mensaje por Martha Elizabeth Ruiz Dom Oct 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Eldemira Rodriguez Lopez is from Ojocaliente Zacatecas. She is 56 years old. She is a nurse, work the hospital IMSS. She is a role model for me.

Martha Elizabeth Ruiz

Mensaje por Andrea Hernandez Dom Oct 19, 2014 3:35 pm

My role model is :Miley Cyrus is a singer the california .She is 20 years old. She iscool and introverted.

Andrea Hernandez

Mensaje por Evelyn Navarro Amador Dom Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm

My Role Model Is: Lourdes Amador

He is from La Blanca, Zac.
He is 42 years old.He is a housewife.He is married.
She has Three children. He is my Mother

Evelyn Navarro Amador

Mensaje por vanessa Garcia Vela Dom Oct 19, 2014 5:57 pm

My favorite character is because mc davo is a very feisty person and thanks to that I got to what I always dreamed to be achieved and rapper singer who many fans love

The is monterrey Mx.
He is 26 years old. He is rapper singer.

vanessa Garcia Vela

Mensaje por karen martinez Dom Oct 19, 2014 7:06 pm

My favorite is anybody José Pascual Antonio Aguilar Barraza best conociodo Marquez as el charro Mexico Antonio Aguilar was singer,and el charro Mexican actor. is considered a legend of the Mexican popular music was born on 17 May 1919 and died on 19 June 2007 and currently he is survived by his wife flor silvestre and their two children Antonio Aguilar jr and Pepe Aguilar

karen martinez

INFORMATICA  "A"  DESCRIBING MY ROLE MODEL  Empty My Role Model

Mensaje por Javier Hernández Dom Oct 19, 2014 7:25 pm

My Role Model is:

José Luis Maldonado Ramos. He is just 28 years old. He is a Singer -for me he's best first male in México. He's an exceptional singer. He is also a role model for men in Zacatecas.

Javier Hernández

Mensaje por yajahira lopez Miér Oct 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello My Role Model is:

María Eva Ovalle Muños She is house work 51 years old. she is married she is from ex-hacienda de jarillas is happy and is loving. I LOVE YOU I love you

yajahira lopez

Mensaje por sonia guadalupe Miér Oct 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Hello My Role Model is:

My mom Sonia Patricia Espino. she is from Palmillas, she is housewife is working, responsible. has 42 year old.
is happy and is loving, when be large want as she.
Smile

sonia guadalupe

Mensaje por Jennyfer Guerrero Mtz Miér Oct 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello My Role Model is:Luis Manuel Coronel Gomez
best well-known at the Luis Coronel

Luis Coronel is a single of music romantic
He is 18 years old.He is from Tucson Arizona
He is a single man,
-young
-atractive and
-sculptural
I LOVE LUIS CORONEL

Jennyfer Guerrero Mtz

Mensaje por edgar torres Miér Oct 22, 2014 2:36 pm

My Role Model
My role model is Lionel Messi. Lionel Messi was born in Argentina the june 24 in 1987, but lives in Barcelona. He is 27 years old. He is player of soccer. He is the better player of soccer and world. Debut to the seventeen yeras old in the team the Barcelona, in ten of career Lionel Messi to obtain four  balls of gold and to annotation 400 goals and to livestock all with the Barcelona, Lionel Messi is one genius with the ball and in addition have good shot of long distance by all that admire to Messi.

edgar torres

Mensaje por laura hernandez Miér Oct 22, 2014 7:49 pm

My role model is my mom and I admire . she is 35, she is a very enthusiastic and happy person goes forward in difficult situations

laura hernandez

Mensaje por Christopher Rafael S.G Miér Oct 22, 2014 8:01 pm

my role model is:
my role model is my father, works hard, responsible,spot , cool Very Happy , i like it converse con my father and i help him whenever works in house, live inojocaliente zacatecas, 49 years old, that good that is my father Very Happy

Christopher Rafael S.G

Mensaje por tomas roman Jue Oct 23, 2014 4:57 pm

my role model is my mom, because she is a very sympathetic and hardworking person and also is very responsible, I love, is the best. Very Happy

tomas roman

Mensaje por maria magdalena coronado Jue Oct 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Maria Magdalena Coronado Mendez.
Informatica A
My role models is.Ana Luisa Mendez.
Is from Saladillo.She is just 42 years old .She is a housewife and she has two children.

maria magdalena coronado

Mensaje por Jennifer López Esquivel Jue Oct 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Miguel Layun is from Cordoba, Veracruz, Mexico. He is just 26 years old. He is footballer- football Club of America. He´s midfielder. His career in the Mexican football began in the youth divisions of Blue Cross for six months in 2006 Miguel Layun be part of Gallos Blancos during the Apertura 2006.

Miguel Layún can act both as a midfielder and defender, and enjoys an outstanding individual technique, which helps you to play the ball to his teammates and hold when needed.

Jennifer López Esquivel

Mensaje por laura hernandez Jue Oct 23, 2014 7:30 pm

telecommunications today are very important to humans because they allow transmit and receive information

laura hernandez

Mensaje por elizabeth martinez Jue Oct 23, 2014 7:36 pm

yo considero que las telecomunicaciones son muy importantes porque nos sirven para comunicarnos e informarnos

elizabeth martinez

Mensaje por elizabeth martinez Jue Oct 23, 2014 7:40 pm

I consider that telecommunications are very important because they allow us to communicate and inform

elizabeth martinez

Mensaje por olivia Montes Jue Oct 23, 2014 9:21 pm

My role model is my mom because I admire . she is 48 years old . She is very enthusiastic and happy is also optimistic in tough times and taking us forward

olivia Montes

Mensaje por olivia Montes Jue Oct 23, 2014 9:24 pm

the telecommunication allows us communication distance , this keeps us in touch and it is part of our daily life

olivia Montes

Mensaje por olivia Montes Jue Oct 23, 2014 9:27 pm

the telecommunication allows us communication distance , this keeps us in touch and it is part of our daily life

olivia Montes

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado