ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A" YOUR ROLE MODEL.

+14
Briseyda Diaz Vazquez
Margarita Esquivel
leorhods
Manuel de jesús Delgado
orlando
luis angel castorena
Rosario Oropeza
Ana Gabriela Flores
cesar jesus gallegos garc
elsa guadalupe muñoz
Ebelin Saturnina Castillo
Rosalinda Facio
Mareli Rodríguez
Araceli
18 participantes

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"  YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A" YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Oct 12, 2014 11:46 pm

WHO´S YOUR ROLE MODEL.
DESCRIBE HERE.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"  YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty My Role Model

Mensaje por Mareli Rodríguez Miér Oct 15, 2014 5:26 pm

"My Role Model"
Mareli Lizbeth Rodríguez Ovalle
1er Semestre Emprendimiento Rural "A"

My role model is named Maritza Naftali Rodriguez Ovalle; she is my older sister she's 28 years old, studied nursing but is a housewife and lives in the United States of America the last 7 years, have two beautiful daughters, is babysitter; she is my role model because she saved my life when I was 8 years old and because she is a sister exepcional because always supports me and cares for me like my second mother, I love her.

Mareli Rodríguez

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"  YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty Re: EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A" YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por Rosalinda Facio Miér Oct 15, 2014 7:48 pm

"MY ROLE MODEL"
Rosalinda Facio Rodríguez

My role model is Rosy Rodríguez Torres. She's my mother. She's from La Blanca. She have 37 years old. Her occupation is housewife. Her interest is the well of our family. She's an exceptional mother. She's my everything.

Rosalinda Facio

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"  YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty Re: EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A" YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por Ebelin Saturnina Castillo Miér Oct 15, 2014 8:07 pm

My role model
EBELIN SATURNINA CASTILLO ESCOBAR
EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"
My role model is Yolanda Escobar. she is 34 years old.she live in zacatecas and has four daughters .because is an excellent housekeeper, a good cook, stylist. never yield to what is proposed, helps you solve problems, always supports you your obstacles and is very responsible.

Ebelin Saturnina Castillo

Mensaje por Araceli Miér Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Very Happy
Mareli Rodríguez escribió:"My Role Model"
Mareli Lizbeth Rodríguez Ovalle

My role model is named Maritza Naftali Rodriguez Ovalle; she is my older sister she's 28 years old, studied nursing but is a housewife and lives in the United States of America the last 7 years, have two beautiful daughters, is babysitter; she is my role model because she saved my life when I was 8 years old and because she is a sister exepcional because always supports me and cares for me like my second mother, I love her.

Very Happy Hi! Mareli, I really enjoyed your paragraph.
Thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS.
Your Teacher
Araceli.

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Miér Oct 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Rosalinda Facio escribió:"MY ROLE MODEL"

My role model is Rosy Rodríguez Torres. She's my mother. She's from La Blanca. She have 37 years old. Her occupation is housewife. Her interest is the well of our family. She's an exceptional mother. She's my everything.

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Miér Oct 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Ebelin Saturnina Castillo escribió:My role model
EBELIN SATURNINA CASTILLO ESCOBAR
EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"
My role model is Yolanda Escobar. she is 34 years old.she live livesin zacatecas and has four daughters .because is an excellent housekeeper, a good cook, stylist. never yield to what is proposed, helps you solve problems, always supports you your obstacles and is very responsible.

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por elsa guadalupe muñoz Jue Oct 16, 2014 1:47 pm

ELSA GUADALUPE MUÑOZ RODRIGUEZ

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL (A) GRUPO: B 1 SEMESTRE

´´MY ROLE MODER´´

MY ROLE MODER is MÁ DE JESUS RODRIGUEZ REZA is my mother.she is from ojocaliente, zac, she have 37 years old. Her ocupation is housewife, is responsible and her interest is my family. Laughing

elsa guadalupe muñoz

Mensaje por cesar jesus gallegos garc Jue Oct 16, 2014 2:27 pm

CESAR JESÚS GALLEGOS GARCÍA

MY ROLE MODER

MY ROLE MODER is AIDA DEL PILAR GALLEGOS GARCIA is my sister.she is from el refugio ojocaliente,zac, she have 25 years old. her occupation is secretary

cesar jesus gallegos garc

Mensaje por Ana Gabriela Flores Jue Oct 16, 2014 7:30 pm

My role model is my father called the Luis Flores Ruiz is 56 years old is retired teacher is he is intelligent, and a good person exepcional I love.

Ana Gabriela Flores

Mensaje por Rosario Oropeza Vie Oct 17, 2014 7:21 pm

My role-Model. Very Happy
Rosario Oropeza Davila Razz
Emprendimiento Rural "A" lol!

I`m goin to write about a person who I greatly admire. that person is my father Jaime Oropeza. He was born in San Francisco California, he is the yougest of tho sons, and he is 45 years old. Currently he is woeking as a delivery person for a bread company. Yet he is also en english teacher. His hobbies are: reading, going, to church, studying on the internet, and watching T.V. To me he is the best dad in the world and a role model. He the always tried to give is everything. He always listens to me and gives me advice so I coild a be better person. More importantly he never leaves me. He is always there for me. For these  reason and many More he is the best and I love him very Much.

Rosario Oropeza

Mensaje por luis angel castorena Vie Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm

My role- Model
Luis Angel Castorena Parga
Enprendimiento Rural "A"

Martha Parga Lopez was born in La Blanca Zacatecas on January 6, 1970. She is a house wife and the mother. For that reason, and many more, she is my role-model. She is working and responsible. He passion in life is cooking

luis angel castorena

Mensaje por orlando Sáb Oct 18, 2014 11:31 pm

"MY ROLE MODEL"
Orlando Becerra Palomino

My role model is Ma del Refugio Palomino del Rio. She's my mother. She's from La Blanca. She have 42 years old. Her occupation is housewife. Her interest is the well of our family. She's an exceptional mother. She's my everything.

orlando

Mensaje por Manuel de jesús Delgado Lun Oct 20, 2014 5:51 pm

"My Role Model"
Manuel de Jesús Delgado Trejo .lol!

My role model is Nicolas Delgado.He´is from Saladillo.He has 37 years old. He always shows the right path to me when I am wrong. Whenever I and my mother have any kind of argument he solves it easily and politely. He also talks softly and politely to others. He never makes anybody sad nor harasses them. He tries to make me happy when I am in a bad mood. Sometimes, when he scolds me, he feels sorry for it later and then he tries to make me laugh. He always finishes work on time and never leaves anything unfinished and never depends on others. That is why I think my father is the best and so I chose him as my role model. He inspires me to become like him.

Manuel de jesús Delgado

Mensaje por leorhods Lun Oct 20, 2014 6:47 pm

"My Role Model"
Erick Leonardo Rodriguez Hernandez

He's my father. He's from Ojocaliente, Zac. He have 41 years old. Her occupation is auxiliary drilling. Her interest is Being good at work . It is an excellent father to my. He is my example to follow.

leorhods

Mensaje por Margarita Esquivel Mar Oct 21, 2014 7:26 pm

MARGARITA ESQUIVEL VILLALVA
SEMESTRE I
EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"

[/center]MY ROLE MODEL I love you Very Happy

My role model is my dad his name is Martin Esquivel , is 39 years old he is a great father. He is my role model because he is a hardworking man , dedicated, competitive and responsible.He is an excellent father.

Margarita Esquivel

Mensaje por Araceli Mar Oct 21, 2014 7:44 pm

elsa guadalupe muñoz escribió:ELSA GUADALUPE MUÑOZ RODRIGUEZ

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL (A) GRUPO: B 1 SEMESTRE

´´MY ROLE MODER´´

MY ROLE MODER is MÁ DE JESUS RODRIGUEZ REZA is my mother.she is from ojocaliente, zac, she have 37 years old. Her ocupation is housewife, is responsible and her interest is my family. Laughing

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Mar Oct 21, 2014 7:47 pm

cesar jesus gallegos garc escribió:CESAR JESÚS GALLEGOS GARCÍA

MY ROLE MODER

MY ROLE MODER is AIDA DEL PILAR GALLEGOS GARCIA is my sister.she is from el refugio ojocaliente,zac, she have 25 years old. her occupation is secretary

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Mar Oct 21, 2014 7:48 pm

cesar jesus gallegos garc escribió:CESAR JESÚS GALLEGOS GARCÍA

MY ROLE MODER

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Mar Oct 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Rosario Oropeza escribió:
My role-Model. Very Happy
Rosario Oropeza Davila  Razz
Emprendimiento Rural "A" lol!

I`m goin to write about a person who I greatly admire. that person is my father Jaime Oropeza. He was born in San Francisco California, he is the yougest of tho sons, and he is 45 years old. Currently he is woeking as a delivery person for a bread company. Yet he is also en english teacher. His hobbies are: reading, going, to church, studying on the internet, and watching T.V. To me he is the best dad in the world and a role model. He the always tried to give is everything. He always listens to me and gives me advice so I coild a be better person. More importantly he never leaves me. He is always there for me. For these  reason and many More he is the best and I love him very Much.

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Mar Oct 21, 2014 7:53 pm

luis angel castorena escribió:My role- Model
Luis Angel Castorena Parga
Enprendimiento Rural "A"

Martha Parga Lopez was born in La Blanca Zacatecas on January 6, 1970. She is a house wife and the mother. For that reason, and many more, she is my role-model. She is working and responsible. He passion in life is cooking

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Mar Oct 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Manuel de jesús Delgado escribió:"My Role Model"
Manuel de Jesús Delgado Trejo .lol!

My role model is Nicolas Delgado.He´is from Saladillo.He has 37 years old. He always shows the right path to me when I am wrong. Whenever I and my mother have any kind of argument he solves it easily and politely. He also talks softly and politely to others. He never makes anybody sad nor harasses them. He tries to make me happy when I am in a bad mood. Sometimes, when he scolds me, he feels sorry for it later and then he tries to make me laugh. He always finishes work on time and never leaves anything unfinished and never depends on others. That is why I think my father is the best and so I chose him as my role model. He inspires me to become like him.

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Araceli Mar Oct 21, 2014 8:11 pm

leorhods escribió:"My Role Model"
Erick Leonardo Rodriguez Hernandez

He's my father. He's from Ojocaliente, Zac. He have 41 years old. Her occupation is auxiliary drilling. Her interest is Being good at work . It is an excellent father to my. He is my example to follow.

Araceli
Admin

Mensaje por Briseyda Diaz Vazquez Miér Oct 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Yovani Gabriel is my dad , he is from El Tule Zacatecas. the 37-year- old.
the farmer is zacatecas. I would like to learn to play the piano. I admire that a great entrepreneur and mostly because my dad...

Briseyda Diaz Vazquez

Mensaje por Rosalinda Facio Miér Oct 22, 2014 6:17 pm

"MY ROLE MODEL"

My role model is Rosy Rodríguez Torres. She's my mother. She's from La Blanca. She is 37 years old. Her occupation is housewife. Her interest is the wellbeing of our family. She's an exceptional mother. Is mother of three daughters. she's my best friend, my mother, she's my everything. I love her. she always listens to me, supports me and understands me.

Rosalinda Facio

Mensaje por Isabel Paulina Cruz Salas Jue Oct 23, 2014 8:46 pm

My role model is Martha Irma Salas Chavez. She is my mom. Forty-one years old. She is a housewife. He lives in a community called the Haciendita. He is a hardworking, friendly, sincere person. Also is very loving and understandable, cool and fun. likes to spend time with the family. in other words she is THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!I LOVE ME!

Isabel Paulina Cruz Salas

Mensaje por María José Chávez Salas Jue Oct 23, 2014 9:23 pm

My role model is Elvia Garcia Salas. She is my mom. She is 58 years old. She is a housewife. He lives in the community of Rancho Nuevo.
She has a rather large family, is comprised of nine members, of which 7 are women and 2 men. In the personal realm is a loving, responsible, hardworking and very cool person.
As for his position as breast, is an extraordinary woman, and he always gives everything for their children without expecting something in return. Also is the best friend any person because I always envy rises in those sad moments, has always given me their trust and love .... I think it's the person I never disappoint.
 WANT A LOT!......

María José Chávez Salas

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"  YOUR ROLE MODEL. Empty Description of my house

Mensaje por CARLOS IVAN RAMIREZ Mar Dic 02, 2014 6:17 pm

my house is big inside has three bedrooms, a store, a bathroom, kitchen and living inside the floor is vitropiso the Pader are colored coffee with coffee linia tamvien rooms have different color of paint wooden three rooms have doors tamvien wood has a courtyard with a water fountain and many flowers and pet outside my house is painted has two exit doors and a window, has a very large tree that identifica.ariba ai one roof water tank water for bathing. Very Happy Laughing

CARLOS IVAN RAMIREZ

Mensaje por Ana Gabriela Flores Mar Dic 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Ana Gabriela Flores Rodriguez

My house is in the Colony Pamanes Escobedo street José García O. Numero 11
My home is long and on one level
It has a patio plant varieties in different colors. Upon entering the house is the hall followed the hallway is the bedroom of my parents in front of the bedroom is the room on the right side of the room is the garage .
The bathroom is between the living room and kitchen in front of the bathroom is the bedroom of my brother in front of the kitchen is my bedroom after my reecamara is our another garden on several trees and two pets. I like my house.

Ana Gabriela Flores

Mensaje por Sebastian Ochoa Miér Dic 03, 2014 7:22 pm

My house is located in guadalupe victoria street number 6 in Santa Elena town of General Panfilo Natera zacatecas.
It is easy to identify because it is red and is in the street where there is a large pool of water and a block from the church.
my house is large and has two levels.
By entering my house with my room and find the right is a room that is my sister and a large hall where two bedrooms plus one of my younger brothers and my parents over the wing background are right they can find one of my bathrooms then there is another room that is mine and I sleep there.
Story with a kitchen and dining room and is very nice.
I have a large yard with many flowers and fruit trees. I regard with two pets a cat and a dog finally have a big garage.
I love my house. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Sebastian Ochoa

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado