ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

3 participantes

DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE  MODEL.  Empty DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Oct 12, 2014 11:43 pm

HELLO! WRITE HERE ABOUT YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE  MODEL.  Empty Re: DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por yesenia esquivel Dom Oct 19, 2014 7:37 pm

"My Role Model"
Karla Yesenia Morales Esquivel
1er Desarrollo Integral "B"

My model is called Ana Hilda Esquivel Montellano she's my mother is 41 years old, studied until 3 high school degree, for lack of financial resources, but nevertheless did not prevent him going. She is a housewife and is and always lived in Ojocaliente Zacatecas, at home we are two daughters my sister Zaida she's the greatest and I am the youngest, to get us out later she supports her work as a seamstress and support my dad. My mom is the babysitter, watch, cook, counselor, nurse, teacher, best worker; she is my role model because she saved my life when I was born to fight everyone, especially to continue to live the same way in the nine years of being in a coma she was there just always supported me, pulling claws and give whole heart and life to give their best, and that is a great mother because she always supports me and cares for me as it should be and what is the best mom, and I love it. Very Happy I love you Smile Razz

yesenia esquivel

DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE  MODEL.  Empty Re: DESARROLLO INTEGRAL "B" DESCRIBING YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Mensaje por francisco542307 Jue Oct 23, 2014 10:07 pm

my role model is my fateher is 43 years old studied until 3rd high school he lives in ojocaliente zacatecas. my dad Works for us my sisters and my mother. He Works making briks.
and my mother always is with me helpingme to make my homework and iean me always

francisco542307

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado