ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"

+17
Rosario Oropeza
orlando
Manuel de jesús Delgado
Ebelin Saturnina Castillo
Margarita Esquivel
María José Chávez Salas
Isabel Paulina Cruz Salas
Mareli Rodríguez
leorhods
Ana Gabriela Flores
mariana gonzalez belmotes
Rosalinda Facio
Milagros Martínez Rocha
elsa guadalupe muñoz
Briseyda Diaz Vazquez
yajahira lopez
Araceli
21 participantes

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A" Empty EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Nov 30, 2014 10:09 pm

WRITE YOUR TEXT.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A" Empty Re: EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"

Mensaje por yajahira lopez Mar Dic 02, 2014 4:47 pm

MI NAME IS: MILAGROS ESMERALDA MARTINEZ ROCHA

my house encuenta street meletius Garcia # 20 in Ojocaliente zacatecas pamanes colony third section is white with white gate has three large rooms a cusine and a vain and two large patios one has vitropizo and the second courtyard is only with firm , the rooms are painted blue and out around it have trees pequeños.por which I like my house by the way costruccion and the area in which it is

yajahira lopez

Mensaje por Briseyda Diaz Vazquez Mar Dic 02, 2014 5:56 pm

HELLO...
Puerto Vallarta Jalisco.
This is a very beautiful place, is located in the beautiful coast of Jalisco, has wonderful beaches and lovely weather. It is visited by tourists. The people are very attentive and hotels are of excellent quality, can stay without any problem. Most have direct access to the beach and have excellent service.Without leaving their excellent and delicious seafood. I recommend it, I Visit it this holiday.

By: Briseyda Guadalupe Diaz Vazquez.

Briseyda Diaz Vazquez

EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A" Empty Description of my house

Mensaje por elsa guadalupe muñoz Mar Dic 02, 2014 6:05 pm

My house is located in the pamanes colony is pink on the outside and inside has three bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room and kitchen, one bedroom is inhabited by my parents, another for my brother and the last for my sister and I, and I gusata homework in my room and talk to my mom. Smile santa
I like my house is divided as we have proved necessary space to be comfortable.

ELSA GUADALUPE MUÑOZ RODRIGUEZ
1 SEMESTRE EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL

elsa guadalupe muñoz

Mensaje por Milagros Martínez Rocha Mar Dic 02, 2014 7:03 pm

"My House"
Milagros Esmeralda Martínez Rocha
Emprendimiento Rural 1° "A"

My house is located in Ojocaliente, Zacatecas, exactly the Pamanes colony on the street Meletius García. It is large and has three rooms, a kitchen that has a dining room, refrigerator, stove and many more utensils in the kitchen, a spacious bathroom and two large patios one tile and other features not only has strong cement. Inside my house is blue, also outside the rooms and has a large white gate, is a very peaceful place to be there and I like it because there are no problems with neighbors. More than a house is a home for me and my family.

Milagros Martínez Rocha

Mensaje por Rosalinda Facio Mar Dic 02, 2014 10:00 pm

SEMESTRE 1
EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL “A”
ROSALINDA FACIO RODRÍGUEZ

Los Angeles California
I chose this place to describe it because I really like, for its tourist places and also because it was the first US I visited.
It is the largest city in California and the second largest city in the United States.
One of the places that make this city stand is Hollywood, where the movie stars.
Another place for fun is Disneyland Park section where you can see all the Disney characters.
It also has beaches where you can enjoy great weather.
Another place is downtown Los Angeles, where you can find places of food from different countries.
This city has many places to visit, which is why I love this place.

Rosalinda Facio

Mensaje por mariana gonzalez belmotes Miér Dic 03, 2014 2:29 pm

SEMESTRE 1
EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL ¨A¨
MARIANA GONZALEZ BELMONTES
OJOCALIENTE ,ZACATECAS
My community is Ojocaliente is very beautiful but dangerous so they say ...
In it there are places of tourism and has various traditions including the regional party FERTU and day December 12th Day of the Virgin of Guadalupe, is an area where you can walk around and take a vacation, also accounts recreation and relaxation.
Its streets are many and some nice and some not so. There are many trees and many different colors house is also one of the most inhabited.
Finally the nicest thing is their church and most visited by tourists.

mariana gonzalez belmotes

Mensaje por Ana Gabriela Flores Miér Dic 03, 2014 2:44 pm

na Gabriela Flores Rodriguez

My house is in the Colony Pamanes Escobedo street José García O. Numero 11
My home is long and on one level
It has a patio plant varieties in different colors. Upon entering the house is the hall followed the hallway is the bedroom of my parents in front of the bedroom is the room on the right side of the room is the garage .
The bathroom is between the living room and kitchen in front of the bathroom is the bedroom of my brother in front of the kitchen is my bedroom after my reecamara is our another garden on several trees and two pets. I like my house.

Ana Gabriela Flores

Mensaje por leorhods Miér Dic 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Erick Leonardo Rodriguez Hernandez.
Semestre 1
Emprendimiento Rural ''A''

DF.
It is located in the center of the country, is the second most populous state of Mexico, has a variety of museums and places to visit.
Just as recreational areas, parks, plazas and places with different cultures.
Place visited by many tourists, mainly the Zocalo, Coyoacan and Palasio of Fine Arts.
It has excellent facilities and restaurants.
Definitely a fantastic place to visit.

I'm in love with that place Smile

leorhods

Mensaje por Mareli Rodríguez Miér Dic 03, 2014 4:44 pm

"My Home"
Mareli Lizbeth Rodríguez Ovalle
1st Semester in Emprendimiento Rural "A"

My home is located in the Colony Centro Township Ojocaliente, although it is near the end of this colony, but is very great, because it is a place away from contamination, noise and complex is much nature around it, next to  of my house is a large creek where all the town's water accumulates.
My house is on one floor in the entrance has a black railing after this there is a wooden door. When entering to my house is divided by a corridor. On the right is the dining room and kitchen, this has a door out to a place where we have a peach tree. Continuing along the corridor there is a stained glass window separating the small bathroom is tiled and very comfortable. Immediately of the bathroom is the room of my parents and is the largest of the house, has a very large bathroom which is colored icing and beige. Returning, left of the hallway is the room medium, that is of my sister and her husband. Next to of my sister's bedroom is my room is the smallest, but the most comfortable of the three. And aside from my room is the living room that has a connecting door to the patio. The yard of my house is very large. Has a very high security gate at our house. In my yard there is a very high pine and several fruit trees like of pears, apples, grapes, apricots, oranges and lemons, among others.
I love my house. Because it is a small, comfortable place and because I have contact with nature.

Mareli Rodríguez

Mensaje por Isabel Paulina Cruz Salas Miér Dic 03, 2014 6:24 pm

1st SEMESTER IN EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"
ISABEL PAULINA CRUZ SALAS

I decided to choose this place because I like a lot and is very beautiful.

Los Cabos is located on the tip of the state of Baja California, an area surrounded by arid desert, golden beaches and turquoise waters. A lively, fast-growing destination, Los Cabos offers spectacular championship golf courses, exceptional sport fishing, endless possibilities for diving and snorkeling and superb shopping and entertainment. The many attractions on its bays, shores, salt marshes and mountain ridges are the scene for a beautiful enchanted visit.

Isabel Paulina Cruz Salas

Mensaje por María José Chávez Salas Miér Dic 03, 2014 6:39 pm

1st SEMESTER IN EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL "A"
MARIA JOSE CHAVEZ SALAS

I chose this place because it is very interesting and that someday I would like to know.

Rio de Janeiro is the most famous Brazilian city in the world. It is famous for its beaches, such as Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach, Sugar Loaf Mountain and the statue of Christ the Redeemer . It also has an important harbor on Guanabara Bay, and the second most important airport in Brazil for international flights: Tom Jobim Airport. It has much commerce and many industries, especially textiles, food, chemicals, and metallurgy. Most of these industries are located in the northern and western suburbs of the city. Although it is not so widely known, Rio de Janeiro also has a small rural area, near the suburb of Campo Grande, where fruits and vegetables are grown.

María José Chávez Salas

Mensaje por Margarita Esquivel Miér Dic 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Margarita Esquivel Villalva.
1st Semester in Emprendimiento Rural "A"

DESCRIPTION OF MY HOUSE

My house is beautiful because is located in a very quiet place. my house is two bases. in downstairs are two bedrooms, a beautiful kitchen, a small dining room and a room where we received visits. it has a bookseller and a background is a bathoom. above are only three bedrooms.

Margarita Esquivel

Mensaje por Ebelin Saturnina Castillo Miér Dic 03, 2014 8:40 pm

''MY HOME''
EBELIN SATURNINA CASTILLO ESCOBAR
1ER SEMESTRE DE EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL
lol! lol!
My House
Hello my name is Ebelin Castillo, and I will describe my house. I live in el Saladillo Gral. Panfilo Natera Zac.
My house is big and has two levels. In the first level there is a drugstore and garage. The front of my house is blue, has a white door and two white windows. I live in the second level. The stairs take me from the yard to the living room upstairs.
The living rooms green walls, green floor, and a white window. I love my living room! I think is cute and big. I always watch T.V with my family and we are so happy!
In the living room there is a TV and DVD, two armchairs, a sofa, a book shelf with family pictures and a coffee table.
Next to the living room is the dining room, there is a black dining set and a picture of Jesus hanging on the wall.

Ebelin Saturnina Castillo

Mensaje por Manuel de jesús Delgado Miér Dic 03, 2014 8:58 pm

'' My favorite place ''.
Manuel de Jesús Delgado Trejo
1er Semestre de Emprendimiento Rural ''A''
lol! lol! lol! lol! afro lol! lol! lol! afro affraid lol! lol! afro
Today Tokyo is the most populous city, with about 38 million inhabitants, and probably the world's most important financial center. Located in the Kanto region on Honshu island, is one of the 47 prefectures in Japan is divided. The earthquake that struck the city in 1923, ushered in a reconstruction plan, which was never completed due to excessive cost. Heavily bombed during World War II, saw its population halved and its power was reduced to rubble. Flaunting Japanese efficiency, in just a few decades has become cosmopolitan benchmark and technological and economic center of the world.

Tokyo can be divided roughly into two halves: on one side, west of the Ginza shopping area, the luxury retail and office districts; the other, in the east, residential neighborhoods, more prosaic. Most tourist attractions are located in the area bounded by the JR line Yamamote, which surrounds the center of the city.

It is a place of contrasts, where the overwhelming consumer spirit contrasts with the tranquility of the legendary traditions. In the shadow of skyscrapers can still find tiny streets full of small shops and crowded restaurants open late into the night. In some places you can still feel the taste of the past in typical wooden houses in Japanese inns and old dressed in kimono sweeping the entrance to his house with straw brooms.

Being the, political, financial, educational, communicative and cultural administrative Soul of Japan, is the ideal place for travelers cosmopolitan destination. The headquarters of major companies, universities and prestigious colleges, numerous theaters and museums, and a wide range of shops and entertainment make Tokyo a must visit place for travelers to Japan.

Manuel de jesús Delgado

Mensaje por orlando Miér Dic 03, 2014 9:28 pm

"My House"
Orlando Becerra Palomino
Emprendimiento Rural 1° "A"

M Smile y home is located in the central colony in General Panfilo Natera near the municipal DIF in the street: Tiburcio Lopez # 4 is pink with white stripes and has a carport with gate black color is espasiosa inside it has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, hallway, a saguan so on, has a large patio where there is an arbor of fruit and is a very nice home. Smile

orlando

Mensaje por Rosario Oropeza Jue Dic 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Semestre 1 santa santa rendeer rendeer
Emprendimiento Rural  “A”
Rosario del Carmen Oropeza Davila

My Description of "My House" and "My Community" affraid  affraid

Hello! I am Rosario Oropeza I live inthe COmmunity of General Panfilo Natera Zacatecas it is a small, warm, and quiet town, in te center there is a Beautiful garden wi the an electric water fountain and qrassy areas. There are also soccer fields, basket ball Basketball courts, and volleyball courts.
My House is located a block and a half from the garden, it is yellow, ontique, and small. It has 4 bedrooms, one kitchen, 1 bathroom and a small patio. sunny

Rosario Oropeza

Mensaje por yakima ruiz Jue Dic 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Very Happy
my hause
my house has a white colored facade only we will not be in agreement that is white if not it's a great color that is undoubtedly beautiful, by delve first room and dining room on the other side is are the bedrooms which are all Chicane back together in the bathroom is , we have a large patio where my little puppies that are two German shepherds roam freely in micasa love, peace, tranquility and many more aspects .
santa rendeer lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

yakima ruiz

Mensaje por hugosanchez1999 Jue Dic 04, 2014 11:01 pm

description my house
hugo alejandro sanchez diaz :3
EMPRENDIMIENTO RURAL A
1 SEMESTRE
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
y house is pretty has a very nice color with a yellow railing and two yellow curtains my home is special for this my whole family to and has a small room where we can receive some vicitas has four very large rooms have a kitchenette and patio very wide has a bath and a good place to live

hugosanchez1999

Mensaje por Sandra Gaytán Vie Dic 05, 2014 12:06 am

Sandra Gaytán
"Zacatecas"

Zacatecas is a city and municipality, and is the capital of the state of Zacatecas.
It is located in the north of Mexico. An important event in this city, was the taking of Zacatecas, which was presented during the Mexican Revolution when Francisco Villa was captured in this town.
In Zacatecas there are many historical sites such as the Cerro de la Bufa, The Eden Mine, the museum of the Taking of Zacatecas, among other places.
Zacatecas I like it because it is a state that holds many historical facts of our beautiful country. Deserves to be known.

Sandra Gaytán

Mensaje por cesar jesus gallegos garc Vie Dic 05, 2014 1:53 pm

hello my name is cesar jesus gallegos garcia,and I will describe my street. I live in the refugio ojocaliente zac. my street where I live is the better of community of the refugio, in front my house pass the street 5 de mayo and in front of secondary cuauhtemoc and behind the primary guadalupe victoria and the transitive daily the race. santa

cesar jesus gallegos garc

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado