ENGLISH I
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

INFORMATICA "A"

+16
cristina
vanessa Garcia Vela
Myriam Rodriguez
Javier Hernández
Alejandro Hernandez
Christopher Rafael S.G
maria magdalena coronado
ricardotorres
edgar torres
leonel escalera macias
Jennifer López Esquivel
karen martinez
sonia guadalupe
Jennyfer Guerrero Mtz
yajahira lopez
Araceli
20 participantes

INFORMATICA "A" Empty INFORMATICA "A"

Mensaje por Araceli Dom Nov 30, 2014 10:07 pm

WRITE YOUR TEXT.

Araceli
Admin

https://english1.foroactivo.mx

INFORMATICA "A" Empty Re: INFORMATICA "A"

Mensaje por yajahira lopez Lun Dic 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Hello my Discription will my street which is in ex-hacienda of jarillas Ojocaliente Zacatecas Al inisio it is a house with a large pen then there is another house that is on one side of a mill then this home is very cute and yellow is good after this another house on one side of mine with a pen of animals in front of the house is a garden with grass and cactus and one side of the garden is another corral cows and the remaining path of my street there are only very cute trees
Thanks and I hope you enjoy it Laughing Embarassed Surprised Very Happy

yajahira lopez

Mensaje por Jennyfer Guerrero Mtz Lun Dic 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi I dera them a description of my house.

Well my house is located in a small town called Colonia Hidalgo, in the municipality of Luiz Moya Zacatecas.
In it we live my parents, my brother and me.
It is very comfortable and comfortable because it has all proved necessary to make a decent living.
  There's a bathroom
There are three bedrooms
There's a small room
There's a cusine and
There is a large patio.
addition
It is very easy to locate as it is surrounded by great nature, a garden of children, some ruins of my own town and some houses. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jennyfer Guerrero Mtz

Mensaje por sonia guadalupe Miér Dic 03, 2014 2:43 pm

hello I will describe my house that is located in soles juarez avenue street in the center and this in front of a church and next to a shop and is one block from the clinic and one block from the fields in the same juarez avenue street .
My house has ten rooms a kitchen and behind this the bathroom in front of the kitchen is the corral where the animals are there in have two pigs .
between the bathroom and my room is the living room and in front of my pots are good granny this is the description of my house thanks . bye Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:D

sonia guadalupe

Mensaje por karen martinez Miér Dic 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi I am going to describe my good house is located in the village street francisco pamanes colony is on the corner a tortilla on the side of my house is a two story home orange has seven quarters includes a cusine and a bathroom my mom has a big yard and has all the pots to get this curto eneguida my mom and mine have a corral where my dad has all its animals
Twisted Evil Laughing

karen martinez

Mensaje por Jennifer López Esquivel Jue Dic 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Ojocaliente zacatecas
It is a very beautiful town, I really like their customs.
Here is a very attractive garden for tourists there are parks and monuments, is located on one side of the church of the Virgen de los Milagro and opposite bank Banorte.
There is a sports complex where you can go with your whole family.
A spa is located beside the school "Cristobal Colon"
A Soriana aurrera market and winery are located on the road.

The only thing missing is a cinema.
For me personally I like very much to live here because it is a very nice place.

Jennifer López Esquivel

Mensaje por leonel escalera macias Jue Dic 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi! my name is Leonel, I'm going to talk about my home.
good my house is besieged in Colonia Hidalgo, Luis Moya, Zacatecas.
In my house there is a bathroom, three bedrooms, a dining room, kitchen, one living room, a large backyard and another next to the garage.
In my house six people live: my mother, my father, my two brothers, the wife of my brother and I
How can you get home from church?
Well, go straight for one block, turn right at the corner of the basketball courts. go straight for one block, turn left, walk straight for one block and turn right on Abasolo calle.camina about half a block away and my house is on the right.

leonel escalera macias

Mensaje por edgar torres Jue Dic 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello my name is edgar towers and will describe my house located in san ramon General Panfilo Natera, my house is composed of three rooms, a bathroom and kitchen, in my mom's room is a bed in front of the bed is the closet and the closet this television to the side of the bed is the comber. In my sister's room is a large bed on one side of the bed this the combing and combing this side of the wardrobe closet on this TV. In my sister's room the girl is a bed and to one side of bed this the toy. In my room there is a bed and in front of the bed is the wardrobe closet on this TV at the side of the bed this the toy and a cornerback. Finally in the kitchen is a refrigerator on the side of the TV refrigerator and microwave on one side of the TV this stove and in front of the stove is the cabinet. santa Sleep Basketball

edgar torres

Mensaje por ricardotorres Jue Dic 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi I am going to describe my house.
  My house is in san ramon street number Avenue progress once, in front of the garden niños.Mi house is composed of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a cusine dining room and a garage that this back side. In two of the rooms there are TV Overhead on a closet and three there is a bed. In the room my mom is a hairdresser with things in my mama.En the cusine is a table with six chairs, a refrigerator, Bitrina in keeping my breast plates and oven micro hondas.En the dining room there is another table and six chairs aside on the table is a garage florero.En this truck and motorcycle is where my dad and my dad keeps his ools of trabajo.Bueno this was it.

ricardotorres

Mensaje por maria magdalena coronado Jue Dic 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Mi name is Maria Magdalena Coronado Méndez.
My house is on the street Lazaro Cardenas within it in my room this television is in front of the window to the right side is a table and left my bed on one side of the window is the door. the room has a small table in the center and sides two armchairs and a bookcase in the corner. the cusine is a stove in front of a cabinet labatrastes right one and left one window silla.enfernte this one mesa.en my parents fourth bed is in front of the TV to one side is the toilet and side is a chair.

maria magdalena coronado

Mensaje por Christopher Rafael S.G Jue Dic 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi my description will my street, my street is long why covers from the church to the paddock, my ahouse is white and this front to the auditorium, to the side this one house red and to the other side this render garment. The end afro

Christopher Rafael S.G

Mensaje por Alejandro Hernandez Jue Dic 04, 2014 5:30 pm

My name is Alejandro, I'm going to say the way of my house to CBTa 88, first out of my house and walked a block to the left came to the courts after road two blocks to the right to reach a bridge after to the right way four blocks and go right up to the CBTa 88, this is my path every day
my house is green with yellow and has a blue gate, is located in the colony pamanes
thank yous affraid Very Happy bounce

Alejandro Hernandez

Mensaje por Javier Hernández Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Idea Now I will describe my house. On the outside is red. Has two floors and a bedroom on the third. Has a white door. It is located directly opposite the rear of the school for special education. The colony is papanton. The street called Fray Juan and his number it´s nineteen. thanks bye Twisted Evil Razz

Javier Hernández

Mensaje por Myriam Rodriguez Jue Dic 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi I am going to describe my house located in the town of Ojocaliente in chinampas is opposite a vacant lot is a two-storey house in the downstairs room is coming two quarters on the right side and opposite the room is the kitchen and comedordel left is my room and the garage and the front of the bathroom after this the stairs to the top floor and there is encuetran up there a wardrobe and pasillito in which on the right the bathroom and next to this this is the laundry room and across the hall in front of it is a small courtyard is there a room and a kitchen. pz good this is, the description of my house thank you and goodbye Wink Surprised Very Happy Smile

Myriam Rodriguez

Mensaje por vanessa Garcia Vela Jue Dic 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Hello.
I my house this in San Jose of Saladillo.
My house find in street Adolfo Lopez Mateos in front of the telesecundaria Ramon Lopoez Velarde.
To get to it you have to walk two blocks from the junction then turn left at the health center and walk one more block to turn to your right and walk half a block.

vanessa Garcia Vela

Mensaje por cristina Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:17 pm

my house.
  My house is very spacious, it has two floors downstairs a small shop and a local encuenta. ay you dige the cusine, and then a small courtyard .a half bathroom and a living ... in the upstairs is encuenta q what are the cuersos. son 4 cartos and a bathroom, a living tanbien ...
the house is orange with doors cafes color ...
its location is across the street from .to chinampas around a house gray and opposite one of blanac color next to and one callegon name gaitan by atas ay other pekeño alley is encuentasn .... Laughing Laughing Embarassed

cristina

Mensaje por Andrea Hernandez Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:31 pm

In my house is on Avenida Castorena # 60, in it there are 4 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 yard.
There are 5 TVs, 5 beds, 5 mirrors, 2 computers.
My room is across the hall and next to the bathroom.
In my bedroom are two beds and in front of these this closet and opposite this entry in my room needed a TV. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Andrea Hernandez

Mensaje por tomas roman Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:38 pm

my house.
It is a house with many trees and a kitchen garden.
There are four rooms, one kitchen, living room, bathroom, hall.
This is yellow with brown and beautiful. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing What a Face What a Face What a Face cyclops cyclops affraid Basketball

tomas roman

Mensaje por ALAN JAVIER ROMAN PEREZ Jue Dic 04, 2014 8:52 pm

MY HOUSE
My house is in the ruvalcaba private road, it is green with brown. is formed by two floors. This consists of three bedrooms, a living room, a cuisine and dining area, two bathrooms, a corridor and a patio. has nine windows, eight gates. is a very comfortable house to relax in hot weather is very cool and is very bright, very nice. Very Happy

ALAN JAVIER ROMAN PEREZ

Mensaje por Karolina Escareño Trejo Jue Dic 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Karolina Escareño Trejo
1er semestre
Informática ''A''
Social Integration
I'm going to talk about my home.
in my house there are only two rooms, a bathroom, a hall, a cusine, a patio and a cellar.
to enter my house left is the living and the right side the room my parents, if you walk a little more to the left side you will find the kitchen and the right side with my room. in a few steps this bath left side, if you keep walking you will find two rooms are still under construction. then you give buelta left and the yard, the winery is located on the right side of curtos in construcion. Very Happy

Karolina Escareño Trejo

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado